7.18.2012

Some fun stuff.

I'm finally on a break from school well I have been on a break from school for a little while now.. However that's beside the point! The reason for me being here is to obviously post some more work, dur. :B I've been doing a lot of vector work lately, it's proving to be pretty fun, very time consuming though!




This is a doll I made of one my favorite avatar outfits on Gaia. I really don't know what makes me come back to this outfit so much.. I think it could possibly be the rainbowy sparkly skin tone...? The horns maybe or the creepy arm scarf..? I have no idea but it's one of my favorites. Anyway, I did this in illustrator, it was a little slow starting it but I really like the outcome of it. :3 I'm working on one of Sugar too, well actually I started making Sugar first but then I jumped to using the same base and making my avatar instead. xD;








This one I made as a profile shot of what was my current avatar on Gaia at the time when I made it obviously. It was for a joint shop I was going to be in with a friend from on there. She ended up taking off for the summer however so the shop isn't open and I don't think I'll have time for it by the time she comes back. =\ It's disappointing. However I really like how this vector came out as well. :3



I also drew a different avatar of mine.. I draw my Gaia avatar too much. xD;
http://puu.sh/JuSx
I put Azael's clothing on body models of him that I drew in PS as well.
http://puu.sh/Jv1Q
Basically these two "sets" of clothing go all on him at once. The vest and Cravet would go on the second model, I was just trying to break his outfit down some to make it a little more easy to understand, however I don't know if I made it easier or not. xD; Just more confusing I think. =\

No comments:

Post a Comment